"I have worked with Rolf on a number of projects, for various customers of oeworks.
Rolf wrote code for data aggregation, post-processing, and tabulation.
He used .NET, combined with Excel, to summarize data and extracted parameters in Excel workbooks.
In addition to producing code in-spec and on-time, Rolf has always been very proactive in identifying bottlenecks,
and setting customers' expectations about performance and execution time.
Finally, I have found Rolf to be very personable, attentive to customers' requirements, and willing to go above and beyond to ensure customers are satisfied with the professional interaction, as well as the end product."
- Excel programming (2003 and 2007) with C# under the .NET Framework 2.0
- Transfer of raw data into folder-based database
- User-definable image cropping and thumbnail generation
- Programmatic generation of summary workbooks from large amounts of raw data, including on-the-fly generated charts and image thumbnails
- Calculation of spectral power and tristimulus values from optical spectra
- VBA code for the generation of surface plots from raw scan data
- VBA code for peak fitting of optical spectra